The Stay Sharp Straight Razor Box
The perfect starter kit for any man looking to master traditional wet shaving
Aim to keep your blade at a 30-degree angle to allow it to glide smoothly across your face and cut the hair effectively.
While our expert barbers make using a straight razor look easy, there’s much to learn before you can master the art of traditional shaving.
As such, we were inspired to curate an all-encompassing gift box with the essentials to help the discerning gent on his way to a masterful shave at home.
Smart, sharp and stylish, our straight razor set is the perfect starter kit for any man looking to master traditional wet shaving at home.
Containing the essentials a gent needs for a smoother, better shave. Our travel size Pre-Shave Oil, Shave Cream and Post-Shave Balm are expertly complimented by the Rosewood handled Elliot Straight Razor.
1. Lift the metal catch at the end of the razor.
2. Separate the two metal sections of the razor.
3. Take a double edge razor blade so that the bladed edges are facing you and facing away from you. Hold it from underneath with both thumbs and middle fingers in the middle. DO NOT HOLD IT BY THE EDGE OF THE BLADES. Then fold the sides upwards so the two blade edges bend towards each other. Keep bending until the blades snap in half.
4. Fit the blade over the two raised bumps on the lower metal section and then place the higher metal section on top and squeeze together.
5. Close the catch over the two metal sections.
6. Shave away!