Delivery and Returns
UK Standard Delivery
1. Murdock London offer FREE standard delivery on all UK orders for goods over £60 to be delivered to addresses within the UK. For all orders under £60, standard delivery costs £4.30.
2. After we have accepted your order, please allow 1 to 3 business days for us to process your order prior to us sending your order for delivery (unless you have purchased Next Day Delivery).
3. Customers will be contacted directly should we be unable to process orders in this time-frame. During peak seasonal periods, please allow up to 4 business days after we have accepted your order for your order to be processed and then sent out for delivery.
4. During seasonal periods and bank holidays, delivery times may vary. For an up-to-date national holiday schedule, please visit Royal Mail’s customer information shipping page(s).
5. Unfortunately we are unable to deliver orders to Armed Forces addresses.
Next Day Delivery (available for certain UK addresses only)
1. Almost all of our UK customers can benefit from the Next Day Delivery service option for £6.40 which is made via a Royal Mail Tracked 24 postal service. However, if you live outside the mainland UK isles or in a remote mainland area, there may be a restriction on this service based on your postcode. We aim to deliver Royal Mail Tracked 24 the next working day but deliveries to certain postcode areas may take longer.
2. Subject to these terms, all customers that place an order for goods before 14:00pm & purchase Next Day Delivery will have their purchase packaged and sent for delivery the same day and can expect to receive their parcel the following business day. Any Next Day Delivery orders placed after 14:00pm will be processed and shipped the following business day. Next Day Delivery is not available to place on a Saturday, Sunday or on Bank Holidays.
3. A tracking number will be provided upon dispatch of your order via an automated tracking link via email.
4. If your postman isn't able to complete delivery, a card will be left for you to collect at your local sorting office or to enable you to rearrange delivery.
1. Murdock London offers free international delivery on all orders for goods over £100 to be delivered to addresses outside the UK.
2. Unfortunately we are no longer able to ship colognes outside of the UK due to hazardous goods restrictions.
3. Please allow 1 to 3 business days for us to process your order prior to us sending your order for delivery.
4. Customers will be contacted directly if we are unable, for any reason, to process an order in this standardised time-frame. During peak seasonal periods, please allow up to 4 business days for your order to be processed. Delivery time scales for all international orders will vary according to the country of residence.
5. International orders are sent either via Royal Mail or through our reliable couriers.
6. Unfortunately we are unable to process orders to personal home addresses in Russia. We can only ship to registered business addresses.
7. Average Transit Time:
EU: 3-6 Business Days
US/CANADA: 3-4 Business Days
REST OF THE WORLD: 5-8 Business Days
Any orders sent via a courier will most likely exceed these estimations.
1. Every parcel we mail out requires a signature upon receipt by the customer.
2. If you are not available to sign for your parcel Royal Mail (or the equivalent postal service used internationally) will leave a delivery card informing you how to arrange re-delivery or collection.
3. For our UK customers, your parcel will be kept with our delivery provider for the period of time stated on any delivery card before being returned to us. For our international customers, your local delivery provider should state on their delivery card how long they keep your parcel before it is returned to us. If you do not receive a delivery card or no date is provided, please contact us.
4. Upon receipt by us of your undelivered parcel, we will email you to confirm this; the email will provide you with the option of re-delivery or refund.
5. If your order has failed to be delivered due to you providing incorrect delivery information, you may be required to pay a charge in order for your package to be re-dispatched.
6. If we fail to receive a response from you 10 days after we sent the email offering you re-delivery or refund options, we will issue an automatic refund. You will receive confirmation of any refund following the requested or automated refund.
7. To avoid any frustration caused by contacting delivery providers directly, please contact us at email@example.com first with any queries regarding your order.
8. Please note we are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
1. Murdock London accept returns within 14 working days from purchase if your order is unwanted and 30 days if any of the goods are faulty. Please return unopened, unused and in original condition.