Elliot Bone Handle Shavette
The perfect first step for gents who want to start shaving traditionally
The Elliot straight razor is the perfect first step for those who want to start shaving in the traditional way but are a little wary of using the sharper cut throat razors.
With one blade, a Straight Razor provides the skin with less irritation whilst also shaving closer than most modern blade razors.
As it uses disposables blades, you'll change the blade more often too which guarantees a more hygienic shaving experience. If you’re looking to avoid irritation, then moving to a sharper, more precise shaving tool is the best idea.
Care information: Remove the blade after shaving (or rinse if you are going to re-use it). Dry the razor down and store in a dry environment.
1. Lift the metal catch at the end of the razor.
2. Separate the two metal sections of the razor.
3. Take a double edge razor blade so that the bladed edges are facing you and facing away from you. Hold it from underneath with both thumbs and middle fingers in the middle. DO NOT HOLD IT BY THE EDGE OF THE BLADES.
Then fold the sides upwards so the two blade edges bend towards each other. Keep bending until the blades snap in half.
4. Fit the blade over the two raised bumps on the lower metal section and then place the higher metal section on top and squeeze together.
5. Close the catch over the two metal sections.
6. Shave away!