Returns and Refunds
1. We hope you will be thoroughly charmed with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not, we are happy to offer you a refund. Please return your order to us within 14 working days from purchase if it is unwanted and 30 days if any of the goods are faulty. Please return unopened, unused and in original condition. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if your item(s) are non-saleable.
2. Returns and refunds are applicable to full price and sales items; you will be refunded the price at time of purchase as shown on the invoice. In the interests of hygiene we are unable to accept any items that have been used or with broken seals.
3. Any intended refund must have a completed Returns Note (enclosed in each order), the product(s) to be returned carefully and securely wrapped.
4. Enclose this form with the item(s) you are returning in a suitably padded envelope or box. Please attach the pre-printed Returns label to the front of the parcel/envelope.
5. It is our customers’ responsibility to cover the initial cost of a return. Please ensure a tracked service is used and a tracking reference and receipt is kept for proof of purchase.
Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by us at Murdock.
We recommend shipping via a recorded delivery method so as to have a tracking number for your parcel to guarantee safe delivery. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
Upon receipt of your returned item(s), against our returns terms and the condition of the item(s) returned, a refund will be made within 30 days of receiving the parcel.
6. Depending on the service you choose to return your item(s), the timescale for your parcel to be received by Murdock is indeterminate. If a refund has been requested, this will be completed within 30 days of being requested and a confirmation of the refund will be issued.
7. All online purchases must be returned to via the listed Returns Note address. For clarity, this is also listed below:
Unit 1 manor House
8. All online purchases intended for refund must be shipped to the above Returns address and cannot be returned in store. All in-store purchases must be returned to one of our store locations; preferably the store at which the purchase was made, but this is not essential.
1. Once your return has been accepted, we will immediately request reimbursement and send you a confirmation e-mail.
2. Customer refunds will be issued in full on receipt of the items.
3. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment alongside the product refund.
4. A refund for return postage and/or original postage will not be provided if your return does not enter into the previously stated returns category i.e. Customers returning unwanted gifts, no longer needed items etc.
5. The time needed to process your refund may vary based on the payment method used:
Credit Card/Debit Card: Our bank will reimburse you within 7 business days of the Return Acceptance Confirmation e-mail. The time it takes to restore the credit back to your account depends on the Credit Card Issuer.
PayPal: You will see the refund in your PayPal account within 24 hours of the Return Confirmation e-mail.
If you have any further questions please email: email@example.com